5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Amp for EVERYTHING?

ryanc721

Reaction score
I just replaced all 6 speakers in my 22 BIgHorn. Im trying to power them and then add subwoofers. What's the easiest way to do this? 5 Channel amp? two separates? Go from behind the dash or from under the driver seat? I need suggestions from anyone who has done this. thanks!

sppb32

Reaction score
Multiple amps are always better, installation is a bit more complex but you get better results i suggest a 4 channel for the dash and front doors, (leave the rears alone, after all you seat up front) and a single channel for the subwoofers, behind the rear seat there's plenty of room to install multiple amplifiers, just have to make a mounting panel.

ryanc721

Reaction score

so I can run one of these and then line out it to a mono amp for the sub? or do I need a converter after the line out?

swizlstik

Reaction score

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Op- there’s one of those Ap-41’s for sale in the For Sale section right now

ekaz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The CH41 isn't plug n play on the 22s due to UConnect 5. You can use it but need to hardwire it in.

Users who are viewing this thread