5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AMP BedXTender dimensions and cover compatibility

U

User_21361

I just picked up a 2020 and I'm looking for some organized/ dry storage (it rains 10 months out of the year in the PNW). I am looking at the Diamondback HD cover and the AMP BedXTender. Does anyone know if the AMP Bedxtender will work with a diamondback hd cover? When the HD panel is lifted, are you able to freely rotate the bedxtender in and out of the tailgate? I'm only finding minimal measurements online. Based on how big I think it is, it should work.

Also, for anyone with the bedxtender, how much usable space is there between the tailgate (when used as a bed divider inside the truck bed). I have a stroller that measures 23 inches wide which I would like to store here. I would greatly appreciate if someone could measure the inside storage dimensions.

Also, suggestions on alternatives would be welcomed.

FooJet

Reaction score
The 2020 Ram 1500 w 5’7” bed I purchased came a Diamondback cover. I want to know the answers to your exact questions. Did you end up installing a Bedxtender?

Users who are viewing this thread