5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ambient Lighting 2019 1500 Sport

Paully

Reaction score
Hey ya'll, been floating on here for a bit but just signed up and first post so I'm sorry if this is in the wrong spot. I know it's been talked about to death with the 21s, but I haven't seen anything specifically for the 19s.

I do not have the option in my truck and I would like to get either the Paragoptics or Oracle kit but not sure if the 19s have the wiring tucked up in it like the 21s do. Was wondering if anyone knew whether they do or not?

I'm also willing to install all the OEM parts but every Dodge dealership I call just flat out says no or it can't be done. Pretty sure the Paragoptics base kit has this so not sure why Dodge can't seem to figure it out, but I would prefer the Oracle kit as it can change the colors on an app as you see fit. Only problem is it's a bulb replacement kit, so I would need the wiring from the factory.

If anyone knows the answer to this, I would be greatly appreciative. I'm going to pull off the left A/C vent tonight and see if I can find the wire and plug but maybe someone here has some insight?

Thanks guys, love to the community.

- Paul

vincentw56

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I know Paraoptics is a retro kit so it comes with everything needed to install. You don't need factory wires.

You won't have all the wiring even if it has some of it on the dash. The kit from them has everything.

Paully

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply! I tried getting a hold of them on Facebook, e-mail, and their website and can't seem to get them to answer me. Nor can I find a phone number anywhere online. Does anyone know if these guys are even still in business??

Honestly I just want the Paragoptics kit for the wiring since Dodge dealerships apparently aren't intelligent enough or willing to put the wiring into it (that clearly exists if this private company has figured it out...). I don't like the idea of being stuck with only one color so was going to get the wiring installed, and then use the Oracle (who at least answered me when I contacted them lol) kit to gain the multi colors.

Maybe just chasing a pipe dream? There's gotta be a way. Really disappointed in Dodge, what a joke.

MannyN

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hey ya'll, been floating on here for a bit but just signed up and first post so I'm sorry if this is in the wrong spot. I know it's been talked about to death with the 21s, but I haven't seen anything specifically for the 19s.

I do not have the option in my truck and I would like to get either the Paragoptics or Oracle kit but not sure if the 19s have the wiring tucked up in it like the 21s do. Was wondering if anyone knew whether they do or not?

I'm also willing to install all the OEM parts but every Dodge dealership I call just flat out says no or it can't be done. Pretty sure the Paragoptics base kit has this so not sure why Dodge can't seem to figure it out, but I would prefer the Oracle kit as it can change the colors on an app as you see fit. Only problem is it's a bulb replacement kit, so I would need the wiring from the factory.

If anyone knows the answer to this, I would be greatly appreciative. I'm going to pull off the left A/C vent tonight and see if I can find the wire and plug but maybe someone here has some insight?

Thanks guys, love to the community.

- Paul
You can add this on your own. Here is a writup for it.

Paully

Reaction score
Thanks guys, I really appreciate the help.

For the record, I got a hold of them and want to clear up that I was just being a dummy. They replied and cleared things up, so props to them. I try to give credit where it's due.

vincentw56

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Thanks guys, I really appreciate the help.

For the record, I got a hold of them and want to clear up that I was just being a dummy. They replied and cleared things up, so props to them. I try to give credit where it's due.
Too bad they don't just sell the wiring kit. Could be a little cheaper than add the Oracle kit. This is the route I'd want to go too. Thought it would be cool to be able to select my colors.

Paully

Reaction score
Too bad they don't just sell the wiring kit. Could be a little cheaper than add the Oracle kit. This is the route I'd want to go too. Thought it would be cool to be able to select my colors.

This ^^ That is exactly what I want to do, hence why I tried to contact Dodge first to just buy the factory kit but somehow it just doesn't exist. I mean, if you can put it in at the factory, obviously you make the part. And since Paragoptics clearly makes a quality after market retrofit kit, obviously it's possible. My only issue is that I don't want to spend the money and commit to a single color because I know damn well I'll get sick of it after a while.

I haven't actually talked to one of their sales reps yet though, I'll keep the thread updated.

Again, shout out Paragoptics for putting up with my accidental nagging. I work 7 days a week, so sometimes I forget other businesses work normal people hours. I messaged them on a Friday and somehow expected an answer immediately. Totally my bad, but they were good about it. "Please allow us an appropriate amount of time to reply" lol

Well said Paragoptics, and my apologies.

Users who are viewing this thread