5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ambient colored Lighting

Bradleys

Reaction score
Just curious....

My Ford platinum had factory ambient colored lighting with a rotary color selector in the center console. Nothing like that in my Laramie of course. I was just wonder if it was an option in higher trim levels.

It isn’t that big a deal, but i liked to keep in at a dim blue at night. I know there are cheap after market options with remote and dancing lights and I might consider that, but they seem to be designed more for a **** box import with a trash can exhaust! Lol

The truck does have white ambient lighting, I wonder how hard it would be to swap all the bulbs out for blue? Lol - what a pain the the *** that would be!

Anyway, anyone find something they like?

Last edited:

klail

Reaction score
Just curious....

My Ford platinum had factory ambient colored lighting with a rotary color selector in the center console. Nothing like that in my Laramie of course. I was just wonder if it was an option in higher trim levels.

It isn’t that big a deal, but i liked to keep in at a dim blue at night. I know there are cheap after market options with remote and dancing lights and I might consider that, but they seem to be designed more for a **** box import with a trash can exhaust! Lol

The truck does have white ambient lighting, I wonder how hard it would be to swap all the bulbs out for blue? Lol - what a pain the the *** that would be!

Anyway, anyone find something they like?
No options for color. Just the plain white light dimmed to your specific brightness. Maybe aftermarket?

Users who are viewing this thread