5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Amber led fog lights

Jack.

Reaction score
Finally got my lights and pop em in yesterday (Sport ones), im not 100ptc sure if i installed them right but the throw on the driver side seem more towards the ground where the passenger one seems to be more outward, does anyone else have this problem? Im assuming its design that way to not blind other drivers. Honestly i wouldnt mind both of them shining down towards the ground, the weird light beam from the driver side that head towards the ground bother me because the passenger side doesnt do the same 😭

R.Duff

Reaction score
Finally got my lights and pop em in yesterday (Sport ones), im not 100ptc sure if i installed them right but the throw on the driver side seem more towards the ground where the passenger one seems to be more outward, does anyone else have this problem? Im assuming its design that way to not blind other drivers. Honestly i wouldnt mind both of them shining down towards the ground, the weird light beam from the driver side that head towards the ground bother me because the passenger side doesnt do the same 😭
Are the lens in the same orientation? Clears lens up top and lined ones at the bottom?

I have the sae ones since cjc sent me the wrong ones and I can’t be arsed dealing with them again. They seem to just spread out alot, might just get a set of diode dynamics instead.

Jack.

Reaction score
Are the lens in the same orientation? Clears lens up top and lined ones at the bottom?

I have the sae ones since cjc sent me the wrong ones and I can’t be arsed dealing with them again. They seem to just spread out alot, might just get a set of diode dynamics instead.
Oh.. youre right i have the lenses on driver side (up and down via the bezel in between) and on the passenger side left to right... im dumb LOL

R.Duff

Reaction score
Oh.. youre right i have the lenses on driver side (up and down via the bezel in between) and on the passenger side left to right... im dumb LOL
LoL Easily done when your trying to get them in. that bumper light bezel with the t bolts was a giant pain in the ****.

Jack.

Reaction score

If you dont mind do you think you can send me a couple pics of how the SAE look ? im starting to think the sports is just a tad bit too bright for my liking haha

R.Duff

Reaction score
If you dont mind do you think you can send me a couple pics of how the SAE look ? im starting to think the sports is just a tad bit too bright for my liking haha
Yeah man I’ll try and get some pics tomorrow or this weekend for ya.

Users who are viewing this thread