5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Amber grill lights

BB22

Reaction score
I installed 3 amber led lights in the front grill of my 2022 Rebel just shy of 2 years ago. I recently noticed that they occasionally will flicker. Sometimes just one and sometimes 2 at the same time. All 3 of them randomly flicker. My wiring and connections are all good. I'm assuming that the lights are just crapping out. Bought on Amazon.
For those of you who have installed similar lights in the grill, can you recommend a good set of quality led lights that fit the grill and will last? Thanks!

Attachments

• thumbnail_IMG_0840 (1).jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_0840 (1).jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 47

BB22

Reaction score
They’re all made in China these days. But that means you can get 3 new ones for under $20 on Amazon. Check out @Waterfowler41 YouTube channel as he made a few different grill light videos.
Yeah, I originally bought a 10 pack on Amazon. 1 was bad from the start but I still have 6 good ones left, at least I hope they're good. I'll replace all 3 this weekend and hope they last longer than the first 3 did.

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score
these are the ones I want to put from this thread.

IndianaRam

Reaction score
Yeah, I see Waterfowler41 used those in his truck. They look pretty good. I just like the round ones a little better but might be changing them if I continue to have this problem. I messed around with the relay/wiring and now the lights are staying on with no blinking. So, I'll give it some time and see if it starts up again.

Users who are viewing this thread