5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Amber Colored fog lights

Fantastipotamus

Reaction score
Idk what’s wrong with mine.. I’ve tried two different sets and all my lights, headlights and fogs all have a twitch. Worse as more power options are turned on, like heated seats and wheel
Whoa, ALL your lights flicker? Are they all lasfit LEDs? Or different brand/brands?

Jakecukich

Reaction score
Whoa, ALL your lights flicker? Are they all lasfit LEDs? Or different brand/brands?
I’ve tried lasfit and another brand from a private seller. They all have a twitch. It’s very weird. Both claim to be CANbus compatible, I’m thinking about ordering anti flicker harnesses to see if that changes anything...

J-Cooz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Did you ever wonder why you are blinded by your own lights in real heavy snow or fog? Try amber, you will never switch back. There's a reason that for many years fog lights only came in amber, and it's not because it was a fashionable color. Throwing white light on top of white snow or white fog just doesn't work very well.
Doesn't bother me at all.

RamOwner

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the Lasfit fogs will fit the 2019 Laramie with the mid-level lighting package?

Fantastipotamus

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the Lasfit fogs will fit the 2019 Laramie with the mid-level lighting package?
It depends if you have the LED fogs or not, and I’m not sure if the LED fogs are standard on your trim level. I would assume so, given your headlights though? You could pull the wheel liner on a side and see if theres a bulb there to twist out if you weren't sure.

If you do have the LED fogs, you cant do anything with them (much like the LED headlights).

MrTire Expert

Reaction score
Yea, they're bright enough that I.. can now understand why Lasfit didn't have great photos. Bit tough to photograph - bright enough that it makes my headlights (upgraded halogens, but not LED or HID) look like flashlights. :)

And yea, straight plug and play, just have to make sure you get the plug in the right way as the lights have a designated pos/neg side. Just fire them up before buttoning the wheel liner back up. Lasfit has a youtube vid showing how to access them, etc.

I love that. I will replace them on mine.

Users who are viewing this thread