5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Am I missing something

azzx

Reaction score
My truck is supposed to have heated and ventilated seats front and rear.
When I go to the config screen, I see the options for the driver side seat heat/ventilation.
There is only one option for the passenger and rear seat ventilation. (rear seats have the buttons for heat on the rear of console)
is this correct so when turn on ventilation it turns passenger and rear seats?
there are no buttons on the rear console for rear seat ventilation. Where do I turn them on?

cra1g

Reaction score
Not sure you can get ventilated rear seats on the Laramie. Controls would be on the rear console, like this:
rearcontrols.jpg

Last edited:

Maple

Reaction score
Only Limited and Laramie Longhorn have rear ventilated seats (optional on Longhorn, std on Limited).

azzx

Reaction score
My bad - checked my build sheet and only the front seats are ventilated
thanks

Maple

Reaction score
As info, I’m pretty sure it’s not standard on the limited
Ah, you're right, thanks. The feature guide I was looking at had only one listing for seats for the Limited (labeled standard), but it does have an extra line saying that the rear ventilation is part of the M1 optional package.

Rototerrier

Reaction score
Don't feel bad about it. I have the rear ventilated seats and cringe when anyone uses them. The high setting is really loud and I usually have to ask them to turn them down to at least medium.

Sometimes I wish I didn't have them.

flynfish

Reaction score
Don't feel bad about it. I have the rear ventilated seats and cringe when anyone uses them. The high setting is really loud and I usually have to ask them to turn them down to at least medium.

Sometimes I wish I didn't have them.
My front ones are super loud too. At first I thought the radio was playing static until I figured out it was the seats :/

Users who are viewing this thread