5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Alternatives to Bilstein 5100?

mac1983620

Reaction score
Since they are completely slacking on getting these made for a truck that has been out for quite a while, I'm ready to look elsewhere. Are there any other adjustable options, or alternatives that don't alter other suspension components? I'm not really fond of doing spacers.

I do go off road, and there are times I get into stuff that will compress my suspension down almost to max. I don't need something that's only for looks, I need performance also. I do not want to raise the rear at all, and only want to do 2 inches on the front, or it won't clear the garage.

rob989_69

Reaction score
Only ones I'm aware of are Rough Country. They're well reviewed in general and at least one member here has them and had positive things to say. Rancho indicated they'd have their quicklift CO's out by the end of the year, but who knows if they'll hold to that.

I believe King makes coilovers for our trucks as well. But you're looking at around $1200 for a set.

Derek_Rebel

Reaction score
The answer right now is no. Teraflex falcon has some on a test truck right now. King, bilstein, fox, and others dont have anything at the moment. From what I'm hearing is SEMA is in November. Expect them to be on display then and released late 2019.

U

User_21361

The answer right now is no. Teraflex falcon has some on a test truck right now. King, bilstein, fox, and others dont have anything at the moment. From what I'm hearing is SEMA is in November. Expect them to be on display then and released late 2019.
Nov 5th to 8th I believe, so the timing isn't far off right now.

Whiskey_tango

Reaction score
So, if OP has a Rebel, the 2in struts would only net him 1in in the front right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/