5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Alt Bed divider

Reaction score
\de-lurk
Allo!
I have a trx and can't find any 'bed rail' accessories. The magical internet says toyota stuff fits. I'd love a bed divider. Do you'all think this will fit?
Thanks in advance,
WL
/re-lurk

LaxDfns15

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Isn't the TRX bed a standard box like our Crew Cabs? All you need to do is measure between the rails and from the rail to the bottom of the bed, then compare with someone that has rails in their 1500. The reason you probably can't find anything that explicitly says it fits is because the manufacturers/sellers haven't tried to fit them on a TRX yet.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I can't vouch for the Toyota bed divider, but I can confirm that the Toyota tie-down brackets (that slip into the rails) fit. I took them off of my Tacoma, and installed them on my TRX.

Reaction score
Isn't the TRX bed a standard box like our Crew Cabs? All you need to do is measure between the rails and from the rail to the bottom of the bed, then compare with someone that has rails in their 1500. The reason you probably can't find anything that explicitly says it fits is because the manufacturers/sellers haven't tried to fit them on a TRX yet.
\de-lurk
Allo! Thank you for the quick reply. Yeah, its a normal bed. But RAM has very few bed rail parts. So yeah, I was looking at other manufacturer parts that would fit the rails. RAM has a bed divider but weirdly its another set of rails UNDER the bed rail for the divider. But yeah, generally looking for bed rail stuffs.
WL
/re-lurk

Nick57

Reaction score
watching.... I have the BUG and would like a divider too that would work with the rails not just the stupid tie downs. Ram totally missed an op here...

LaxDfns15

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Oh I didn't know it didn't just use the bed rails. The Titan has a divider for their utilitrack system, but I think those rails are larger than the Ram ones.

almujhool

Reaction score
Did you manage to figure this out?

I have the exact same situation as you, i want to know if the tacoma bed rails would fit my TRX.

Users who are viewing this thread