5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Alright… pulled the trigger on a 2022 Rebel…

Thatjusthappened82

Reaction score
Been commuting a long way to work my entire life, cursed to a life of fuel sippin 4 cylinders while admiring the all the nice trucks I see on the road…

Now I’m working fully remote, no more commute… so I pulled the trigger and custom ordered an almost fully loaded 2022 Rebel… -2% under invoice but still $77k OTD after TTL.

Opted for the ecodiesel and hoping I made the right choice. Seems like they either get 300k miles or explode within 10 miles of leaving the dealership. Anyway, looking forward to taking delivery and finally having a truck!

HemiDude

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Congrats! Hopefully its a quick build and ship!

S. Snake

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! As far as the choice on the diesel I would not worry about it too much, as these engines have been around a while and the knowledge base on them is pretty good. Just don't fall behind on maintenance and keep a close eye on regens, and such. You wont regret it after seeing your highway mpg!

Sal731

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Lol. It’s gonna kill you these next 6-10 weeks. The worst. I ordered a lift for my truck and waiting for that reminds me of waiting on my build

Rebel2022

Reaction score
Nice congrats! I wasn’t sure about silver since I’ve owned sooo many silver vehicles already in my life but it really looks great on these trucks, especially with the night edition.
FWIW I would have went for the ED in an instant If I could have had one last fall.

Thatjusthappened82

Reaction score
It was a toss up between billet silver and granite metallic, but my wife’s SUV and my buddies F150 are dark gray same as the granite metallic. I also dig that the black out night edition contrasts a bit better with silver too.

Rebel2022

Reaction score
My last Ram was granite crystal metallic, it’s also a very nice color you couldn’t have gone wrong either way. I’m really digging this silver, somehow it seems to change shades in different lighting sometimes seems blue/silver sometimes more of a pewter silver. One of my co-workers has the same color and I thought for months his was a different shade than mine because of where he parks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online