5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Alpine SBT-S10V - Any thoughts??

GSchwizzy

Reaction score
Has anyone tried the above add-on sub? If so, in what year/model of Ram and how did you like it?

I'm considering going with the custom fit Skar single ported 10"... but I really don't want to "give up" that much space under the 2/3 back seat.

I was hoping someone has put this into a 2019+ 1500 and can confirm it fits behind the seat. That would be ideal. I have an Alpine S-A60M coming for the amp... but I'm at a stand still on which enclosure to buy, to add a single S-W10D4. I had this same setup in my 16' Bighorn and left it in the vehicle last year when I sold it. The buyer loved it, and wanted it!! ;)

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

RichInMN

Reaction score
7 1/4" depth at the bottom sounds a little too fat to fit behind the seat, but it's close. It's about 6 3/4" if you don't fold the seat up (the seat back moves closer to the back wall by about an inch as it folds up. A less slanted enclosure might work better if you can find one - a lot of folks have tried to fit something behind the seat and I think most have ended up going under instead.

Just an example of a thinner form factor / pancake 10: Rockford Fosgate R2S-1X10

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread