5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Alpine Front centre, dash and door speakers quit

Dragonmaster13

Reaction score
Driving the kids to school today and my front centre channel, dash and door speakers quit on my 2021 Rebel with Alpine system. Anyone know of a fix or common issue? Wanting to avoid a dealer trip if there is an easy fix due to the number of ice times my kids have this week and next for hockey and ringette that I also happen to coach.

TIA.

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
If it was just one speaker I'd suggest looking to see if a wire might have come unplugged. But your issue involves more than one speaker. You could try removing the head unit and see if something came unplugged. If not try re-seating the connectors. It's two screws and the entire center stack pulls out. See video below for removal, provided by our friends at infotainment.com...

Dragonmaster13

Reaction score
Did some digging and it was a loose connection on the amp under the drivers seat. Thanks for the suggestion. I had pulled the head unit and checked connections, no issues. Checked the amp and the pigtail was not fully seated and the retainer wasn’t fully engaged. A little push, heard the click and issue was gone at next startup.

TNRamGuy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
When the OP said "driving the kids to school ", first thing I thought of was where could kids have knocked into or fiddled with something 😳

Users who are viewing this thread