5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Alpharex pro headlights Follow up

nburd

Reaction score
I know there was a group buy for these headlights a few months before I bought my 2020 Bighorn Night. I am considering the upgrade. Have there been any issues with these for anyone who has them? Specifically:

Condensation or water entry?
Failed LEDs?
LED Control system issues (Sequential turn signals, daytime lights, strobe start up effect?
Fading of the lens?
Excessive lens pitting?
Maintaining adjustment?
Warranty service and support?
Melting in any way?
Interior finish failing, peeling, cracking?

Please let me know and thank you! They do look awesome. I just hope they perform like OEMs.

1612182349910.png

Royalist_Ram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I know there was a group buy for these headlights a few months before I bought my 2020 Bighorn Night. I am considering the upgrade. Have there been any issues with these for anyone who has them? Specifically:

Condensation or water entry?
Failed LEDs?
LED Control system issues (Sequential turn signals, daytime lights, strobe start up effect?
Fading of the lens?
Excessive lens pitting?
Maintaining adjustment?
Warranty service and support?
Melting in any way?
Interior finish failing, peeling, cracking?

Please let me know and thank you! They do look awesome. I just hope they perform like OEMs.

View attachment 81342
I thought AlphaRex has the best too, until I saw these Morimoto’s. They look so good.

B4A26210-69C7-475B-82DB-4C12D892F464.png B4A26210-69C7-475B-82DB-4C12D892F464.png

nburd

Reaction score
I know they look incredible, but not pocket book friendly. About double the cost of the Alpharex's. I just cannot justify that expense for looks only.

Users who are viewing this thread