5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Alpharex Headlight Group Buy - Ends 04/30/20!

fwankie

Reaction score
Alright guys, I’ve got some insider information about a group buy opportunity for some Alpharex PRO-Series headlights! The opportunity ends 04/30/20, and they’re looking for 20 deposits on the deal. Right now, they’ve only got 3! If you want more detailed information, message them on Instagram @alpharexusa. The deal is too good to pass up on honestly..I’m already in on it. If you message them, please let them know Frankie (@_fwankie) sent you! If you don’t have IG, they’re also available on Facebook.

Photo credit to ntx_5thgen on Instagram.

A9818E62-188F-4FDC-BEBD-64C1AD83EBC0.jpeg

Gs72174

Reaction score
They’ll get to you. They really wanna get this 20 person buy done.
Seems like you really want 20 people to sign up. You’ve posted about this group buy a ton of times in multiple threads. Did you get this group buy started?

fwankie

Reaction score
Seems like you really want 20 people to sign up. You’ve posted about this group buy a ton of times in multiple threads. Did you get this group buy started?

I didn’t..I believe they started it themselves. But the only way the deal happens, is if they get 20 buyers..so you’ve gotta push the interest, if you’re a part of the deal.

Lonestar21

Reaction score
This makes no sense at all. How are you supposed to throw money out there like that when
It says your getting a deal but not disclosing what the deal actually is.

fwankie

Reaction score
This makes no sense at all. How are you supposed to throw money out there like that when
It says your getting a deal but not disclosing what the deal actually is.

If you read the post, it clearly tells you to contact Alpharex. They will disclose all of the details related to the group buy. At which point, you will then decide wether or not you can decide to “throw your money” at them. It never says you have to place your deposit, before knowing what you’re getting into.

fwankie

Reaction score
Hey all! I just checked with Danny at Alpharex and he said we’re approaching the 15 reservation mark. So we are very nearly there, with 12 days left. If you guys know of anybody who else who may be interested..let them know.

DeDax

Reaction score
I checked out their website but couldn't find any details on actual light output? I already have the LED headlights so I would want to compare lumen output vs stock before I drop over $1000 for the improved aesthetics.

Gs72174

Reaction score
I checked out their website but couldn't find any details on actual light output? I already have the LED headlights so I would want to compare lumen output vs stock before I drop over $1000 for the improved aesthetics.

You’d probably want to go with the Nova’s since they’re all LED whereas the Pro which is part of the group buy have halogen low and hi beams with LED turn signal and DRL. Unless you just like the look of these better and then you can just get LED’s to replace the stock halogens.

DeDax

Reaction score
I guess my question is even with the NOVA, is what is the improvement in actual lumen output vs stock?

Swayze

Reaction score
Just saw, the list is at 21 currently. Discounts are in the bag!

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/