5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Alpharex Headlight Group Buy - 04/30/20!

fwankie

Reaction score
Alright guys, I’ve got some insider information about a group buy opportunity for some Alpharex PRO-Series headlights! The opportunity ends 04/30/20, and they’re looking for 20 deposits on the deal. Right now, they’ve only got 6! If you want more detailed information, message them on Instagram @alpharexusa. The deal is too good to pass up on honestly..I’m already in on it. If you message them, please let them know Frankie (@_fwankie) sent you! If you don’t have IG, they’re also available on Facebook.

Photo credit to ntx_5thgen on Instagram

3D2F35E2-7F49-4397-959C-6C9E414F0475.jpeg

Luxy72462

Reaction score
What’s the discount for the group buy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fwankie

Reaction score
What’s the discount for the group buy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shoot them a message on Instagram if you have one. I’m talking to them right now, so they’re active. They’ve asked me to not say the exact deal on a public forum.

fwankie

Reaction score
Hey all! I just checked with Danny at Alpharex and he said we’re approaching the 15 reservation mark. So we are very nearly there, with 12 days left. If you guys know of anybody who else who may be interested..let them know.

Wsmith

Reaction score
To all those that bought these, which version halogen or LED? Do you like them? Any odd quirks that happened?

Users who are viewing this thread