5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AlphaODB

Wannabe...

Reaction score
Just took delivery of a 21 Big Horn and been reading about upgrades and mods using alphaodb. I’m a complete novice at this and im not sure what I need, what it’s capable of and where to get it. Also I have an iPhone so is that suitable? Can anyone help me out or point me to intro thread I can read?

Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vincentw56

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Just took delivery of a 21 Big Horn and been reading about upgrades and mods using alphaodb. I’m a complete novice at this and im not sure what I need, what it’s capable of and where to get it. Also I have an iPhone so is that suitable? Can anyone help me out or point me to intro thread I can read?

Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You can't use an iPhone with AlfaOBD. JScan works with iPhone. Windows or Android only. Use search as this has been discussed on here over and over. Lots of detailed info already posted all over.

CHeYeNNe71

Ram Guru
Reaction score

Users who are viewing this thread