5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All weather mats

Wsmith

Reaction score
Had weather techs in my last vehicle "Meh". The Mopar ones are far superior, best floor mats I have ever had. Another cool thing about them is that they were in the truck when I bought it, but were not listed on the window sticker. 51k, but I got free mats, winner winner chicken dinner.

Last edited:

cdn.tbird

Reaction score
Do you think it is just the rear mats.
It's the whole kit. On the dealer site I just PM'd you, if you click on the accessories store link it says it's the full kit but you can't order them and the price includes an install charge, but if you click on the parts store link it's the same bad title/description.

EugeneYYZ

Reaction score
Also in Canada and ordered mine here:

They charge for shipping but I chose pick up option in Hamilton ON

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Please share the source. I am in Canada and need a set
Also in Canada and ordered mine here:

They charge for shipping but I chose pick up option in Hamilton ON

Got mine at Seven View , Hwy7 and Jane , price with taxes 163 CAD . The whole set front and rear(2pieces snap in in the middle)

hoodac78

Reaction score
I’m looking to get all weather mats for my truck. Looking between the mopar ones and the husky liner x-act. I’m leaning more toward the x-act as the are suppose to be softer I’m not a fan of hard rubber mats under my feet when driving. any one have a recommendation either way or between the two?

I bought the MOPAR ones.....can't beat the price (easily half the price of Husky/Weathertech etc), and the quality and coverage is fantastic.

Users who are viewing this thread