5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

all weather floor mats for crew cab with the in-floor storage bins?

SD Rebel

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Does the DeeZee mat leave black on anything it touches though? I know my dad has always used a bed mat rubber like (Idk the brand) and it works great and doesn't mess furniture or anything up however touch with your hand and its black. And pulling it out to clean the bed you always walked away with black marks on you.

Nope, it's just a heavy duty thick rubber mat, it shouldn't leave any marks on anything. It's honestly the best $100 or so dollars you can spend on your truck, zero negatives with it.

SD Rebel

Reaction score
Does the DeeZee mat leave black on anything it touches though? I know my dad has always used a bed mat rubber like (Idk the brand) and it works great and doesn't mess furniture or anything up however touch with your hand and its black. And pulling it out to clean the bed you always walked away with black marks on you.

Forgot to mention on my last reply, I had my Dee Zee mat on my previous F150 for 4 years and no spray in liner, just the mat. I never once removed it to clean. After I did remove it for the first time before trading in the truck, the paint on the bottom looked brand new. No heavy scratching or stains.

Jako

Reaction score
Did your dad have a tonneau cover?
I've had a bed mat for 20 years and it still works great, no black marks or any other issue. I have always had a cover on the bed. Not sure what it would be like if exposed to the weather.

Kemcar

Reaction score
Did your dad have a tonneau cover?
I've had a bed mat for 20 years and it still works great, no black marks or any other issue. I have always had a cover on the bed. Not sure what it would be like if exposed to the weather.
He did not. Texas sun I’m sure had effects on it over the years

StuartV

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I had the Mopar all-weather mats in my '19. They were great. But, they did not cover ALL the carpet or the door sills.

For my '21, I got the Husky all-weather mats. They cover pretty much ALL the carpet, and most of the door sills. The fit is really great and they seem to very heavy duty and will hold a lot of liquid, in case of spills. But, one thing I have to credit the Mopar mats for is stuff did not slide around on top of them. I had a case of bottled water on the back seat floor in my '19 and it never slid around. That same case of water is back there in my '21 and it slides around a lot on the Husky mats.

As for bed mats, I went to Home Depot and got a $30-something dollar 4x6 commercial door mat for my '19. I have RamBoxes, so my bed is rectangular. I trimmed a few inches off the mat and it was a perfect mat for the bed of my '19. Nothing slid on it at all.

For my '21, I decided to splurge and get another one of the same. They are now up to about $40. My old one was still in pretty good shape, so I put it in my '21 and put the new one on top of it for double thickness.

For a RamBox bed, I don't think you can beat the Home Depot mat.

Nova90

Reaction score
No, it does not. I have one that I leave in my bed with a spray in factory liner. The Dee Zee mat keeps things from sliding around and getting scuffed up on the rough spring liner bed.

Biga

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I still like my OEM all weather mats, they are holding up well after 4 years. Weathertech don't seem to be as high quality and probably made cheaper and flimsier to keep shipping costs down, you can't fold or roll up the OEM mats.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/