5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All Mopar parts

SzymiRam@2019

Reaction score
Hey guys, did anybody order anything from
Allmoparparts.com ? How was your experience with them ? Was the shipping taking forever ? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ClayFire2

Reaction score
I ordered the tow hooks from them a few weeks ago. I received the right tow hook and a cargo organizer instead of the left hook. Emailed right away and they said they would have them installed week and get it to me.. im still waiting. I emailed again today but they will only email back once a day and I must have missed the window for whenever that time is they decide that day..

Sent from my SM-N976V using Tapatalk

SzymiRam@2019

Reaction score
I ordered the tow hooks from them a few weeks ago. I received the right tow hook and a cargo organizer instead of the left hook. Emailed right away and they said they would have them installed week and get it to me.. im still waiting. I emailed again today but they will only email back once a day and I must have missed the window for whenever that time is they decide that day..

The emailed me with some address problem few days ago, I am trying to contact them for the last almost week, and no respond at all. Don’t know what to do.

ClayFire2

Reaction score
Yeah idk, i mean I did get part of what I ordered so I can't say they don't ship, the first shipment took about 7 days. Now almost 2 weeks since I've been waiting for the rest.

Rsorrell2

Reaction score
Idk about them but there is a post about tow hooks being on back order.

also not sure why they call them hooks as they are not hooks. They are closed ended. I really liked the hooks I had on my grand Cherokee

ClayFire2

Reaction score
The hooks are on backorder according to the dealership. I bought them through All Mopar Parts after verifying that they had them and they said yes with a 7 day lead time. I got the one in 7 days like I stated but they messed up pulling the other hook.

ClayFire2

Reaction score
Just a follow up I actually got an email during the night that my left hook is shipping tomorrow!

Atlantic Blue

Reaction score
Be patient, remember that there are shipping delays etc due to Pandemic.

SzymiRam@2019

Reaction score
Be patient, remember that there are shipping delays etc due to Pandemic.

Hey, I do understand that we are in this situation, and everything is delayed, but but I can’t even contact them. I am sending emails, and requesting a call back from them, but nothing.

awpratt79

Reaction score
I've ordered many parts for my 4th Gen through them and have had nothing but good experience but that was before all the Virus craziness. Remember the dealers supply network is also experiencing delays due to worker shortages because of the virus, so shipping delays and back order parts don't surprise me at all.

ak_andy

Reaction score
I've been using moparwholesale.com (before the Ronas) and they shipped within 3 days and arrived within 5-6. I believe they are located in Arizona and I am in Louisiana so it's not too far.

Kite23

Reaction score
I ordered the rear fender liners from them back in May, took 2 weeks from day of order to day of delivery. Got everything I ordered, and for the best price I could find. Will use them again!

Users who are viewing this thread