5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Alignment troubles

RHeller1

Reaction score
first mistake, bringing it to Big O tires for an alignment. after 2 hours they give me the truck, the steering wheel is aimed right and she pulls to the right. bring it back the next day and tell them to fix it. after another 2 hours, the steering wheel is even further to the right, but she goes much straighter. At this point I am fed up. They give me a printout and everything is damn near perfect on their machine. I took my keys and said you had your chance, but your not touching my truck any more. So, off to the dealer I get to go, but I got a few other things that need tending to so...

clazer

Reaction score
first mistake, bringing it to Big O tires for an alignment. after 2 hours they give me the truck, the steering wheel is aimed right and she pulls to the right. bring it back the next day and tell them to fix it. after another 2 hours, the steering wheel is even further to the right, but she goes much straighter. At this point I am fed up. They give me a printout and everything is damn near perfect on their machine. I took my keys and said you had your chance, but your not touching my truck any more. So, off to the dealer I get to go, but I got a few other things that need tending to so...
I went with a local shop on my truck, same results. Their machine couldn’t handle the tires and they got it about 90deg off center on the wheel. Took it to the dealer and it’s straight as an arrow.

Users who are viewing this thread