5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Alignment Procedure

wirles

Reaction score
Does anyone have the Ram wheel alignment procedure from the tech manual? I am curious to all the steps involved.

James1414d

Reaction score
I did the alignment on mine after the lift install. Pretty much the same for all trucks.
These have caster/camber adjustment bolts at the front and rear of the lower control arms. Toe is set at the tie rods obviously and the rear suspension is fixed/no adjustment.

Kyle_1252002

Reaction score
If you have lane keep assist or adaptive cruise control it might require the dealer to perform the alignment. My Maxima has adaptive cruise control and the body shop wouldn’t touch the alignment because of it.

wirles

Reaction score
The dealer found out their alignment machine was bad. They ordered a new state of the art alignment machine. It even keeps a database of every alignment that has been done on the machine. I must say everything is spot on now. The truck always tracked straight, but now my steering wheel is perfectly straight. I told them the new machine was worth every penny.

Users who are viewing this thread