5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Alfaobd vs tazer dt????

Rlaf75

Takes potshots
Reaction score
I've been reading a little through some of the threads regarding Alfaobd and the tazer dt. Can someone tell me the differences between the two? Are they both capable of doing the same thing and do they both need to be left attached to the ruck in order for the truck to maintain the setting that have been changed? Which one is better?

vincentw56

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
It depends on what you want. If you want the live features of the Tazer, than you want that. And to use those, you be to keep it plugged in. AlfaODB is there to make changes only and doesn't need to stay plugged in. You can make some limited changes with the Tazer, but AlfaODB allows for a lot more.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Rlaf75

Takes potshots
Reaction score
It depends on what you want. If you want the live features of the Tazer, than you want that. And to use those, you be to keep it plugged in. AlfaODB is there to make changes only and doesn't need to stay plugged in. You can make some limited changes with the Tazer, but AlfaODB allows for a lot more.

I know about the pedal commander and the cheaper Roar versions but will either the alfaobd or taser address the throttle lag these things have?

vincentw56

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I know about the pedal commander and the cheaper Roar versions but will either the alfaobd or taser address the throttle lag these things have?
No

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/