5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Alfaobd Speedo help

JIMBODIO

Reaction score
Hi all. Hoping someone can shed some light on my issue. Have the latest update, I believe, of Alfaobd. Using a security bypass module. Went in to BCM and went to program tire size, did my thing. After doing that, my park sensors say unavailable and the electronic emergency braking isn’t working. Hoping someone can shed some light on this issue. TIA

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

vincentw56

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
That means your tire size is out of spec. There are many threads on it. You will need to set it to the closest spec. I don't know what those are so do a search to see if you can find a thread about it.

LiveWire

Reaction score
Hi all. Hoping someone can shed some light on my issue. Have the latest update, I believe, of Alfaobd. Using a security bypass module. Went in to BCM and went to program tire size, did my thing. After doing that, my park sensors say unavailable and the electronic emergency braking isn’t working. Hoping someone can shed some light on this issue. TIA

I have a pulsar tuner, when I adjust tire size park sensors are unavailable. According to Diablosports nobody in the industry has figured out how to get around that yet.
But you answered my question, i was wondering if the alfaobd would do it. I talked to one dealer, they said it was like $500.. But I dont think that guy knew what he was talking about.

JIMBODIO

Reaction score
I have a pulsar tuner, when I adjust tire size park sensors are unavailable. According to Diablosports nobody in the industry has figured out how to get around that yet.
But you answered my question, i was wondering if the alfaobd would do it. I talked to one dealer, they said it was like $500.. But I dont think that guy knew what he was talking about.

I solved the park sensor issue with Alfa OBD. I am working with my Snap On guy to unlock the secure gateway through my scan tool. I have a park brake warming light and code that won’t go away.

Users who are viewing this thread