5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Alfaobd problems

Juan Wayne

Reaction score
Please help! I changed my tire size using alfaobd. After doing so, when I went to abs initialization it did not give me the option to start the procedure. The start button was grayed out. I was able to do the static ecu initialization and clearing rolls information. Now, my "service traction control" light is on and I can't get it to clear. I repeated these procedures several times with no luck. Any help is appreciated

Idahoktm

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I was having similar problems until I watched this video and I noticed I was missing a step. Hope it helps.

jstickman

Reaction score
So what steps were you missing? I've noticed in this video none of the steps were done in order to initialize the ABS, so how do you get the "Start" button from being grayed out?

Idahoktm

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
So what steps were you missing? I've noticed in this video none of the steps were done in order to initialize the ABS, so how do you get the "Start" button from being grayed out?
During the ABS step, I wasn't tapping the "connect" button (6:35 on his video), so I wasn't getting the fault lights.

jstickman

Reaction score
I wish that was my problem. Can't get the ABS Initialize "start" button to activate. It just stays grayed out.

frisby5

Reaction score
I wish that was my problem. Can't get the ABS Initialize "start" button to activate. It just stays grayed out.
Im having the same issue but now i have a ESc fault with my 4 w dr not operable. I cant clear it ,i have to go to the dealer to see if they can reset. 22 BH

frisby5

Reaction score
Please help! I changed my tire size using alfaobd. After doing so, when I went to abs initialization it did not give me the option to start the procedure. The start button was grayed out. I was able to do the static ecu initialization and clearing rolls information. Now, my "service traction control" light is on and I can't get it to clear. I repeated these procedures several times with no luck. Any help is appreciated
I have the same issue !! I cant get it cleared. Im going to have to go to the dealer if i cant figure it out.

frisby5

Reaction score
I would like to know that as well.

Users who are viewing this thread