5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Alfaobd or Revel links?

redhawk

Reaction score
Am I still need revel links for my truck ? Normal ride height mode is 1.2" taller after enable VehConfig 2-Off-Road Capable in alfaobd. It's also removed off-road 2 setting, same as ORG truck. My truck is 4x4 air suspension, non ORG .
Thanks in advance

Mketch

Reaction score
Am I still need revel links for my truck ? Normal ride height mode is 1.2" taller after enable VehConfig 2-Off-Road Capable in alfaobd. It's also removed off-road 2 setting, same as ORG truck. My truck is 4x4 air suspension, non ORG .
Thanks in advance
I think you can adjust the height of each corner down to the mm in alphaobd, seems like it takes more work and measurements so most prefer adjustable links. I want to do the reverse of what you did to my ORG so I have more adjustability. We’re you in normal mode when you made the switch?

redhawk

Reaction score
I think you can adjust the height of each corner down to the mm in alphaobd, seems like it takes more work and measurements so most prefer adjustable links. I want to do the reverse of what you did to my ORG so I have more adjustability. We’re you in normal mode when you made the switch?
36.6" front ground to center of fender before made change in alfaobd

Users who are viewing this thread