5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

alexa built in?

jeeplj8

Reaction score
In the add/promo materials for Sirius Guardian ist claims you will get Alexa built-in, you can do Alexa type things from the driver seat. However, there are no apps, etc in the UConnect 4C system. I can Alexa at home to start the truck, etc., but not what I was looking for. Is this just false advertising?

Apatrol

Reaction score
In the add/promo materials for Sirius Guardian ist claims you will get Alexa built-in, you can do Alexa type things from the driver seat. However, there are no apps, etc in the UConnect 4C system. I can Alexa at home to start the truck, etc., but not what I was looking for. Is this just false advertising?
I believe that add is for Uconnect 5 which comes out in 2022 trucks late this year.

Larrywre

Reaction score
This is from my UConnect manual page 102. "To use Amazon Alexa, first, register for SiriusXM Guardian™ by referring to “Download The Uconnect App” within “Getting Started With SiriusXM Guardian™” for further information."

Users who are viewing this thread