5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Alerts

Trippi

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hi just noticing that I have not received an ALERT on any Forum threads, since 4:46pm yesterday (03/12/23)...all of my preferences are the same and indicating that I should receive ALERTS. Has something changed with the site?

Trippi

Ram Guru
Reaction score
interesting I have an alert for your reply...but nothing before or after. The after part could be legit right now.

Trippi

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hi - anything on this? I am using the website and again alerts have stopped since last night at 10:30pm. If I am doing something wrong I am happy to adjust.

Trippi

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Well I'm baaaaack. Lol! Can someone reply to this to see if it garners an alert? Have not received one since 5pm Friday.

Geddyflea

Reaction score
Breaker breaker, ahhh, Red Rooster this is The Drunken Tit Mouse....how do you copy, come back 🤣🤣

Trippi

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Wish I could figure out why they stop. I'm subscribed/following a couple forum groups and should get notifications on any activity but goes dormant for some reason.

Users who are viewing this thread