5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AJT Shifter Knob and Radio Controls (More for Canadians)

Reaction score
I'm really liking the looks of the AJT shifter knob replacement and radio controls knows (12" screen). I would like to get rid of the silver knobz and replace them with the black ones (with blue bolts)

But wow $90usd (shifter) and $95usd (radio) plus $25usd for shipping.. $210usd ($290cdn) seems pretty steep for something that is for the most part on a significant upgrade, although very nice to look at. I would think $100-150usd ($140-$200cdn) would be a little more reasonable.

Plus taxes when it crosses the border, so more like $330cdn for a few knobs.

Am I wrong? Or do you all thing this upgrade is worth this kind if money? I've seen cheaper ones on Amazon ($70cdn) but obviously not as nice looking.

Anyone in Canada order from this place before? Did you pay that? Did you get nailed with more taxes once it got across the border?

Idahoktm

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I paid $75 for the shifter knob and $85 for the radio knobs last year. Now that I have them, I would have paid $30 more because they look so much better than stock. Actually, I would have paid $50 more.

It is pretty expensive for a few billet knobs, but the price seems in line with billet parts I've purchased for my dirt bike. It sucks that you have to pay an additional 37% due to the exchange rate and 13% in taxes.

Users who are viewing this thread