5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airbag Man rear coil spring replacement kit

2020 Rebel

Reaction score
Anyone seen or used this rear air bag coil spring replacement kit by Airbag Man? OA6044 - Full Air Suspension Kit

here's a independent video of the Airbag Man kit

The bag that comes in the Airbag Man kit looks way more heavy duty than what comes in this firestone, OEM style bag, rear coil spring replacement kit : 2WD/4WD Dodge RAM 1500 Air Springs | 2595 Firestone Ride-Rite

The Firestone kit has a footnote stating it will not fit Rebel models. I call BS. Maybe not on a factory air ride Rebel. But what could be the reason it won't work on a factory coiled Rebel?? Because you have to run a few more psi to get a measly more 1" in ride height and you loose a bit of cushyness ??:rolleyes::unsure:

still really leaning towards the Airbag Man Kit as I plan to carry a Cirrus 620 Truck camper a lot off road and it can go 1" higher than factory Rebel ride height.

All input is greatly appreciated !

Last edited:

Rock Crawler

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I have no experience with the Airbag Man kit and know nothing about it. But, another option would be Timber Grove Air Bags. Steven‘s products are top notch. Stainless steel hardware, bolt in installation and the best customer service in the industry, bar none. You can get the coil replacement bags (CRM) or the air spring assist mounts (ASAM). If you have any questions, just give Steven a call. He is extremely knowledgeable about the airbag market. He is usually more than willing to talk shop when you have questions.

Last edited:

2020 Rebel

Reaction score
Didn't call them yet, did watch Timber Grove video installation and bags are hard mounted to the axle and frame from what I watched then paused and rewound watched again. Sill leaning toward the Airbag man kit because it allows the axle to float at full droop. The piston on the axle may be touching the air bag at full droop, but the piston and airbag are not attached.

Users who are viewing this thread