5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airbag help!!

Trooper1629

Reaction score
So need some advice. I have timber grove airbags and I need some insight on how much air pressure should be going in when I’m towing my camper. I’m using a Husky center line TS WDH that has a 14k/1,400 rating. I towed my camper yesterday for the first time with this set up. I have about a 1000lb tongue weight. I put 35psi in the bags and had a lot of bounce. What is everyone else doing?
Thanks in advance

Jordan2929

Reaction score
I towed our 30' alimunim flat deck trailer (3,600lbs) with our john deere tractor 3,500lbs. So with a total of 7,100 lbs I had my airbags at 65psi, but I like more tongue weight than most people. If you tow often I'd recomend a heavier duty shock in the rear, maybe a bilstein 5100.

Last edited:

Trooper1629

Reaction score
I towed our 30' alimunim flat deck trailer (3,600lbs) with our john deere tractor 3,500lbs. So with a total of 7,100 lbs I had my airbags at 65psi, but I like more tongue weight than most people. If you tow often i'd recomend a heavier duty shock in the rear, maybe a bilstein 5100.
Thanks for the input!

Users who are viewing this thread