5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Air Topper - Anyone have one on their Ram?

Tpreston

Reaction score
I just put one on my 2021 1500 Rebel. It has some gaps in both front corners but didn’t leak in a pretty heavy rain. I get some road noise but doesn’t seem to be a big deal with the radio on or talking. attaching the rear window to the tailgate is a joke. I just leave the strap off.
I like that it’s so lite (35 lbs) and easy to take on and off. I don’t leave it on all the time.
overall I’m happy with it.

31RamIt

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I've been looking at the Agricover Outlander. Similar to the Softopper, but has windows on the sides.

tomme12

Reaction score
I just put one on my 2021 1500 Rebel. It has some gaps in both front corners but didn’t leak in a pretty heavy rain. I get some road noise but doesn’t seem to be a big deal with the radio on or talking. attaching the rear window to the tailgate is a joke. I just leave the strap off.
I like that it’s so lite (35 lbs) and easy to take on and off. I don’t leave it on all the time.
overall I’m happy with it.
Thanks much! Yeah, its times I need more room and keep things dry for a road trip that my Extang Solid Fold cant handle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/