5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Air suspension

mopar mark

Reaction score
Hi, so today while my truck was idling, i was closing the gate, there was a big release of air , at first i thought maybe the air suspension failed, but truck sat level , has anyone else have this happen? Truck only has 1600km on it

JRD

Reaction score
Had this happen randomly while I was in my garage, initially I **** my pants because it sounded like all the air had been released from the bag but nothing actually happened. It hasn’t done it since, rather I haven’t been around to hear it happen. My guess is that it’s normal and actually happens regularly, we just happened to be around for it. But I could be way off the mark.

Bay Area RAM

Reaction score
Same thing just happened to me.... scared the bejeezus out me. Thought one of the bags just gave out but I've found nothing upon inspection. Looks and rides normal.... I'd like to know what it was though.

Users who are viewing this thread