5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Air suspension with off road package 35x11.5R20

Webbd30

Reaction score
HI, I have looked around for a bit now with no solid luck on exactly what I'm looking for so im going to try my luck!

I ordered a Ram 19 Laramie with the off road package "1in lift" and Air suspension.

has any one run 35x11.5R20 on their Ram yet and if so what amount of modifications did you have to make?

with both the off road package and air suspension I am hoping not to make too many adjustments to stock.

here is the set up im looking to run: Wheel Tire set up

Screen Shot 2019-01-28 at 8.32.35 PM.png

Last edited:

Danno

Reaction score
I also ordered a Ram 2019 Laramie with the off-road package "1in lift" and Air suspension. Please let me know how these tire and wheel work. My understanding is that I cannot add a levelling kit to the truck., due to the air suspension and Off road package. Looking for answers so I can install customs tires and wheels.

Last edited:

Webbd30

Reaction score
I also ordered a Ram 2019 Laramie with the off-road package "1in lift" and Air suspension. Please let me know how these tire and wheel work. My understanding is that I cannot add a levelling kit to the truck., due to the air suspension and Off road package. Looking for answers so I can install customs tires and wheels.

Hey so from the info I gathered the best we can do is 305/55/20

I went and looked at the Nitto ridge G. In that size and they are amazing.

My dealer said no trim or rub and they will fit perfectly.

That’s as big as you can go without any mods to the body

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Danno

Reaction score
Hey so from the info I gathered the best we can do is 305/55/20

I went and looked at the Nitto ridge G. In that size and they are amazing.

My dealer said no trim or rub and they will fit perfectly.

That’s as big as you can go without any mods to the body

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks for the info!! Debating whether to wait until they have the 2-inch levelling kit available for this truck. I really like the stance of the 35-inch tires with the 2-inch lift in the front. Any ideas on how it usually takes for the aftermarket to produced the levelling kit with air suspension? I know that the 2018 kit is available now. Thanks again for helping!

Users who are viewing this thread