5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Air Suspension speed limits

Reaction score
Has anyone tuned out the speed limits on the air suspension levels or is there even a way to do it. I love the feel of the ride but I'd like to be able to keep whatever level I want without having to use something like Airlinks or something else.

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Trooper4

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Has anyone tuned out the speed limits on the air suspension levels or is there even a way to do it. I love the feel of the ride but I'd like to be able to keep whatever level I want without having to use something like Airlinks or something else.

you can set normal or aero on the fly. The others are speed dependent.

kapinallinen2

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score

Good question, maybe someone familiar with alfaOBD in the modifications sub-forum can answer this.

1BADRAMLIMITED

Ram Guru
Reaction score
ALFAOBD or Jscan is were u want to search for an answer. from the uconnect or radio nothing can be done. i turned my aero offf and just adjust my ride height according to the roughness of the hwy or road(s) im on, if not i usually keep it in normal height ( i have entry/ext,aero,normal,or1)

this member did a very comprehensive and well detailed write up on his lift and air suspension changes via alfa obd.. take a look

Last edited:
Reaction score
ALFAOBD or Jscan is were u want to search for an answer. from the uconnect or radio nothing can be done. i turned my aero offf and just adjust my ride height according to the roughness of the hwy or road(s) im on, if not i usually keep it in normal height ( i have entry/ext,aero,normal,or1)

this member did a very comprehensive and well detailed write up on his lift and air suspension changes via alfa obd.. take a look
Thank you so much for this. It actually helps answer what I'm trying to do.

Trooper4

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I'm not trying to be an *******, but what you said I already know. If you had actually read the post you would know I asked can the limits be tuned out. You told me NOTHING I DIDNT ALREADY KNOW.
You did not state what you knew, you asked a question, and I answered it . Simple as that. Like I said, they are controlled by speed , which still means no. Unless you can reprogram the computer. Question answered.

Users who are viewing this thread