5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Air suspension service immediately

themust

Reaction score
Can you post your vin so we can see what your truck left from the factory with?
You say your truck has the offroad group which means you CANT go into OR2, it shouldn't even be an option.
If you have the offroad group, and OR2 as an option your truck has been messed with. Did you purchase it new or used?
Sounds like all your settings are incorrectly shifted 1 level low, with aero being entry\exit, which would explain why you described it as a low rider in Aero.

When you measure in normal, give us the actual inches, I took pictures of tape measure against the truck.
1C6SRFHT0MN511093. Window sticker said ORG, too, I believe. It certainly could have been messed with by the original owner (I bought mine CPO from a dealer). I didn't take pics but the measurements on normal are: LF: 20.7, RF:21.3, LR: 23, RR: 23.5. I never measured pre-repair job but can see and feel that there is now a rake to the truck and can feel the difference, especially in the front. If I just throw on OEM links, set the truck with those and then reinstall the leveling links, would that set the level automatically to where it was? I pulled the Revel Links off this morning but the adjustability is in accessible because the screw and nut are frozen. (will attempt to unfreeze them later but need the truck later so don't want to disable it entirely if I screw something up.)

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
1C6SRFHT0MN511093. Window sticker said ORG, too, I believe. It certainly could have been messed with by the original owner (I bought mine CPO from a dealer). I didn't take pics but the measurements on normal are: LF: 20.7, RF:21.3, LR: 23, RR: 23.5. I never measured pre-repair job but can see and feel that there is now a rake to the truck and can feel the difference, especially in the front. If I just throw on OEM links, set the truck with those and then reinstall the leveling links, would that set the level automatically to where it was? I pulled the Revel Links off this morning but the adjustability is in accessible because the screw and nut are frozen. (will attempt to unfreeze them later but need the truck later so don't want to disable it entirely if I screw something up.)
The truck with that vin number does not have the offroad group from the factory. It's not on the window sticker. https://www.ramtrucks.com/hostd/windowsticker/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin=1C6SRFHT0MN511093
It does have the protection group for skid plates, which is a different package call the protection group.

Ill see if I can find my previous measurements for normal and post them here.

I unfortunately don't know what the links do, someone else might be able to chime in.

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
Are those measurements in inches????

I am pretty sure I measured this this in normal back in July of 2023.
21 inches Doesn't even clear the tires, and I assume you still have the OEM 22s just like me?

Front
1712436537656.jpeg
1712436661358.jpeg

Rear

1712436544255.jpeg

1712436700218.jpeg

themust

Reaction score
Are those measurements in inches????

I am pretty sure I measured this this in normal back in July of 2023.
21 inches Doesn't even clear the tires, and I assume you still have the OEM 22s just like me?

Front
View attachment 180576
View attachment 180578

Rear

View attachment 180577

View attachment 180579 I think you must be right about the ORG. Don’t know there was a difference. GTK. Yes, I reverted to stock size tires a few months ago. Took my wife out today and she could notice the substantial difference in ride, especially over speed bumps where the effects are most noticeable (other than freeway undulations).

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/