5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Air Suspension & Rough County 5" Lift

skny

Reaction score
So - I may be answering my own question here, but, for anyone with the Rough Country 5" lift kit & air suspension on their truck, are you using the factory air links or adjustable? My kit was put on last week. I like the look for the most part, everything works in all modes and all that, but I notice a bit of rake to the truck still, even though the shop doing the install said "Everything will be level when its done". When I went out to measure height at each corner, I noticed none are the same and the drivers side sits lower than the passenger side. If my memory serves me correct, there's anywhere from 1/4" to 3/4" or more difference between corners.
When I played around with just adjustable leveling links prior to getting the lift put on, I know I could never get them to be in-sync with one another, so I'm guessing this is something that I'll just have to live with and that the air suspension will always be "off" between the 4 corners. I don't notice them being different to the naked eye, I just notice the rake.
I'm curious if any of you who have the same kit have tried adjusting with adjustable links to make them all the same and/or were able to truly level the truck out.

Users who are viewing this thread