5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AIR SUSPENSION PROBLEMS

Irishrebel2018

Reaction score
I recently purchased a 2018 Rebel with Air suspension. The truck has 28000 miles. I live in Pennsylvania, where the temperature is about 80 degrees. I noticed the other day that the front was sitting on the bumper blocks, and the rear was in off road mode. doing little trouble shooting, I noticed the 40A fuse was blown. I replaced the fuse and the air compressor fired right up and elevated the truck. 2 days later, same fuse was popped again. I was curious if anyone Is having similar problems ? I have scheduled an appointment at the dodge dealer.

RamCares

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I recently purchased a 2018 Rebel with Air suspension. The truck has 28000 miles. I live in Pennsylvania, where the temperature is about 80 degrees. I noticed the other day that the front was sitting on the bumper blocks, and the rear was in off road mode. doing little trouble shooting, I noticed the 40A fuse was blown. I replaced the fuse and the air compressor fired right up and elevated the truck. 2 days later, same fuse was popped again. I was curious if anyone Is having similar problems ? I have scheduled an appointment at the dodge dealer.

Hi @Irishrebel2018 - I apologize for the trouble with your truck. If it would be of interest, I would be more than happy to escalate a case on your behalf for further support as you work with your dealer. Our team is just a private message away to get the process started.

Mark
RamCares

Users who are viewing this thread