5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Air suspension not level !!!

2019Ram64

Reaction score
The system is in metric not imperial even for a dealer. In fact on witech you have to go to your preferences and change to metric in order to enter the values into the system. No idea if alpha will do this.

maildarrencox

Reaction score
I have a 2020 longhorn and having the same issue 1 inch higher on the passenger side.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

zerophi

Reaction score
Been awhile for this thread but did anyone get anywhere with fixes or possible causes?

Camelot

Reaction score
Mine was the same last year. 1" lower on the left. Took it back to the dealer, they recalibrated the suspension, and its been level since then. Quick and sustainable fix on mine.

freezieboy

Reaction score
I have a 2020 longhorn and having the same issue 1 inch higher on the passenger side.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
So mine is over an inch higher on the driver side of a 21 Ram 1500 Limited. Just found this issue and looking into it nkw.

Handycraftman

Reaction score
The problem can be solved with alpha obd in minutes. I also raised the front part and lowered the back so that the truck was parallel to the road surface.

freezieboy

Reaction score
The problem can be solved with alpha obd in minutes. I also raised the front part and lowered the back so that the truck was parallel to the road surface.

Thanks for the advice. My truck currently has a 1.5” readylift leveling kit. Looking forward to a visit to the dealer!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A4Owner

Reaction score
Man I would love to program my LTD such that each shock is on one of the four heigh options. Example: right front (off road 2) left front (aero mode), right rear (entry/exit) left rear (off road 1)...

Users who are viewing this thread