5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Air suspension in winter

psuds

Reaction score
Hey guys, just wanting to see how the air works in the winter. I live in Canada and the last gens air suspension would constantly act up in the cold. Do you know if this has been fixed on this gen?

dutchman187

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hey guys, just wanting to see how the air works in the winter. I live in Canada and the last gens air suspension would constantly act up in the cold. Do you know if this has been fixed on this gen?

Do a search for "air suspension winter." This has been covered multiple times. I'll summarize: some people will swear you should run away from the air suspension in cold weather, some say they have had no problems, and everyone should probably agree it is way too early to know if this gen air suspension will have issues long term in cold climates.

VaderRebel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Do a search for "air suspension winter." This has been covered multiple times. I'll summarize: some people will swear you should run away from the air suspension in cold weather, some say they have had no problems, and everyone should probably agree it is way too early to know if this gen air suspension will have issues long term in cold climates.

Well said. Even 4th Gen air problems would take up to 3 seasons to start showing up. Time will tell... but it's not promising since some of the 4th Gen components are being reused.

Users who are viewing this thread