5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Air suspension after not driving

Mod381

Reaction score
I have a 2019 limited that I do not drive much as I have a work beater car. My driveway is sloped uphill some. After my truck sits for a few days the front will drop and the back will stay the same. As soon as I start the truck the front will raise and the air suspension will work. By chance does anyone know if after they sit does it change the ride height to keep the truck level regardless of the angle it is parked at?

Rick3478

Ram Guru
Reaction score
If I understand it correctly, the system relies on position sensors linked to the suspension, has no idea about its real world orientation. Rear is stiffer overall since it's expected to maybe haul some cargo. So things leak down after sitting a few days, and if you had more weight in the bed the rear would leak down lower than it does now. Mine doesn't have the air suspension, so I don't have a feel for how much is normal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Staff online