5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Air ride stays in entry/exit while driving

Bay Area RAM

Reaction score
Not a huge deal but Just curious if anyone else’s entry/exit stays in that mode without auto adjusting once driving.... I believe the system will start raising the truck at 15mph or greater but mine seems to stay in entry/exit every once in awhile. when It doesn’t auto raise I simply raise it manually and that works fine.... trying to decide if it’s worth a trip to the dealer. Thanks 76CCBB51-7170-4A0F-A3C8-C2A1A11B270B.jpeg

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Not a huge deal but Just curious if anyone else’s entry/exit stays in that mode without auto adjusting once driving.... I believe the system will start raising the truck at 15mph or greater but mine seems to stay in entry/exit every once in awhile. when It doesn’t auto raise I simply raise it manually and that works fine.... trying to decide if it’s worth a trip to the dealer. Thanks View attachment 74528
On previous threads, we’ve come to the conclusion that this may be a quirk of lowering the truck from the key fob.

Bay Area RAM

Reaction score
On previous threads, we’ve come to the conclusion that this may be a quirk of lowering the truck from the key fob.
Interesting.... I think I read that before too. Only for me I never use the fob to lower the truck. I lower the truck and deploy the steps from inside to wash the truck and that’s when it usually happens. I never really lower the truck otherwise, maybe it just doesn’t like getting wet ? 🙄

The_Chemist

Reaction score
My 2019 Laramie Longhorn does this as well whether lowered with the key fob or toggle switch on the dash.

The only way to regain normal ride height is to manually toggle the suspension height switch.

Very annoying. I found d this out while driving away from a gas station after refueling, and found the truck to be riding on the bump stops.

Kooch80

Reaction score
Mine did that to me yesterday. Manually raised it while driving. Found it odd as well

Users who are viewing this thread