5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Air ride problem?

Rogers23

Reaction score
2019 limited 4x4. My driver side rear is not working right. Noticed it a couple of weeks ago. It is sitting about an inch and a half lower than the passenger side in all 5 heights. Took it to the dealer who said they reset the programming and it was better, but it is not. Taking it back this week. Anyone else run into this? Am I hosed? Of course I'm a few months out of warranty.

Also - about a week before noticing this, I heard what sounded like a valve letting out gas when I put it in tire jack mode to hook up my trailer. Not the usual raising/lowering noise. Didn't notice the sag then but it seems correlated.

Terrible_One

Reaction score
Do a search my man. I just read about this exact issue on here recently and more than a couple of people have had this same problem.

Rogers23

Reaction score
I tried for quite a bit. I suck at the search function apparently. Link the thread?

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online

No members online now.