5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Air Ride, .ORG, Leveled

Savagescott

Reaction score
I’ve seen many members with leveled limiteds and many with level kits on convention suspension but I don’t recall seeing anyone level a truck with air ride and ORG.

Anyone do it?

Limbeck

Reaction score
I’ve seen many members with leveled limiteds and many with level kits on convention suspension but I don’t recall seeing anyone level a truck with air ride and ORG.

Anyone do it?

Just got my Limited yesterday. I ordered the leveling links from revel performance and will be leveling it when the links arrive. Check them out. It’s $199 and it takes 5 min to install.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nails

Ram Guru
Reaction score
ORP- 2/2.5 frt lvl and done. It’s not uncommon. I’ll be doing it on mine with in days to weeks.
The issue with ORPs is if you go 2.5 lvl you are in need of upper control arms which is a added cost.

Savagescott

Reaction score
ORP- 2/2.5 frt lvl and done. It’s not uncommon. I’ll be doing it on mine with in days to weeks.
The issue with ORPs is if you go 2.5 lvl you are in need of upper control arms which is a added cost.

Thanks for the responses. However, as I’m getting ready to order, I need to hear from anyone who has actually done this already... level a truck w/air ride and ORG. Thanks in advance.

VaderRebel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Thanks for the responses. However, as I’m getting ready to order, I need to hear from anyone who has actually done this already... level a truck w/air ride and ORG. Thanks in advance.
Leveled my 16' Rebel, which is for all intensive purposes the same system and the only side effect is a stiffer ride up front, depending on how high you want the normal height to be. You can adjust level from any baseline height... but I'm going to be bold and assume you want a bit of lift from normal and bigger tires? Prepare for a stiffer ride and slightly lower mpg.

Limbeck

Reaction score

I follow this guy:

https://instagram.com/mopar_916?utm_source=ig_profile_share&igshid=mqpfs1hnphv5

I’m getting the exact same setup with two small changes. I’m getting ridge grapplers and putting the level links on. Gonna look sick. I’m just waiting for the wheels to be in stock and for the level links to arrive in the mail then it’s all on and I’ll post a pic

Savagescott

Reaction score
I follow this guy:

https://instagram.com/mopar_916?utm_source=ig_profile_share&igshid=mqpfs1hnphv5

I’m getting the exact same setup with two small changes. I’m getting ridge grapplers and putting the level links on. Gonna look sick. I’m just waiting for the wheels to be in stock and for the level links to arrive in the mail then it’s all on and I’ll post a pic

Thank you for the referral. His truck looks great and so will yours. I’ll do something a bit different with 295/60/20s, I think.

Jmaloneydo

Reaction score
Please keep us updated on your progress and include pics. Im waiting for my leveling links to come in as well and then some new wheels and tires to follow!

DanSkan

Reaction score
Some say that the air suspension height can be adjusted in the Mopar WiTech program like the Jeeps - I think this is only for the normal height but front and rear could be different. I have the AS and ORG with the 1" higher normal setting. I like the 1" higher normal most of the time but wish I could lower the aero height down 1" to match the aero height on the non ORG for highway driving and better gas mileage.

Bredtodo

Reaction score
73180e79b2dfcd28430decdc75407eb3.jpg

Mine is. Rough Country on my limited with air ride.

Users who are viewing this thread