5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Air Lift Ultimate 5000 on a 6" Lift Question About Spacer Height (Already installed)

Tex_Ram

Reaction score
I finally got around to putting my Air Lift Ultimate 5000 Helper bags in yesterday and the dealer I bought them from said I needed the 6" spacer as I have a 6" procomp lift.. I'm starting to wonder if that is correct.. I feel like the rear of my truck sits considerably higher than it did prior to the bags with the bags completely deflated (5psi) and sitting on the internal bump stops.. Anyone else have a similar setup? I know they offer the spacers as 4" as well and wondering if that's the route I should of went.. The hardest thing for me is I don't remember where the truck sat after lift but before I loaded all my overland gear into the bed (Not really wanting to remove a decked system, bed rack and roof top tent just to find out..)

I don't necessarily mind the rake I have now but I don't like that I feel like I have less travel in the rear due to the internal bump stops than I did with no bags..

Mikejones11

Reaction score
I think you need the 4 inch block. The front lifts 6 and the rear is 4-5 inch lift on a 6 inch kit

Tex_Ram

Reaction score
I think you need the 4 inch block. The front lifts 6 and the rear is 4-5 inch lift on a 6 inch kit
I went ahead and put a 4" spacer in under the bags and removed the 6" spacer. Sits MUCH more level now and doesn't ride on the internal bump stops when the air is all out.

Users who are viewing this thread