5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

air intake

ayoslickxd

Ram Guru
Reaction score
so like it says looking for a air intake. for the eco diesel… wanna remove rhat bulky crap we have was hoping to get someothing like the intake the hemi has where everything is moved to the center and i can put a second battery

NorthStar

Ram Guru
Reaction score
so like it says looking for a air intake. for the eco diesel… wanna remove rhat bulky crap we have was hoping to get someothing like the intake the hemi has where everything is moved to the center and i can put a second battery
Although you will need to do a minor hood modification and it could interfere with the Lane Sensing capabilities of your Ram, I would strongly recommend the following: 😉

Attachments

• 10C1364E-C2F4-4011-8D5F-FD596FF185C4.jpeg
    10C1364E-C2F4-4011-8D5F-FD596FF185C4.jpeg
    62.8 KB · Views: 77

Vinnie.

Ram Guru
Reaction score
are you thinking about the GT Mopar CAI? the stock Hemi intake doesn't clear up any room. the GT comes with the Mopar Cold Air Intake which frees up the left side of the engine bay. the stock Hemi intake is very similar to the ED.

ayoslickxd

Ram Guru
Reaction score
are you thinking about the GT Mopar CAI? the stock Hemi intake doesn't clear up any room. the GT comes with the Mopar Cold Air Intake which frees up the left side of the engine bay. the stock Hemi intake is very similar to the ED.
yes the mopar intake is the only im talking about … wanting to find something similar for the eco diesel

DuckySaurusRex

Reaction score
yes the mopar intake is the only im talking about … wanting to find something similar for the eco diesel
I have not seen anything yet for the ecodiesel besides an intake pipe which does not really seem like an upgrade lol.

Users who are viewing this thread