5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Air Helper Bags for 2019 Coil Springs

19llhpb

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I have been looking off and on since I received my truck for air helper bags for the rear coils. There have been products out there for the ‘19 Classic models as they are the same as the ‘18 and previous but not the all new ‘19. However, have not seen any for the all new ‘19 till now. Has anyone else seen any? Here is what I found just now.
Suspension Connection website has the Air Lift 1000HD with a 2100# capacity for the ‘all new’ ‘19 Ram 1500. Part #60828
Listed for around $117usd

Thanks!

RBRK

Reaction score
I used those in my 13’ they work great. I contacted airlift a while back they said they didn’t have anything yet. They still don’t list these on their site. I did find the instructions though I’ve been waiting for them myself. I would recommend them.

Last edited:

Livinfast85

Reaction score
I bought some last week from Sdtrucksprings.com. I will be installing them over the Thanksgiving break. They insured me it's a brand new kit that fits the new 2019 ram. We will see.

RBRK

Reaction score
The instructions I found show the new 19, so pretty sure they are correct. I didn’t see them on sdtrucksprings though.

19llhpb

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Here is what I found, says all new ‘19 excluding the ‘19 classic so figured it was for the all new 5th gen. I like how it still says “2019 Dodge Ram” instead of just RAM. Minor details :)

Attachments

• E74C8B78-CEEA-4718-9C60-F2FCE7651D46.png
    E74C8B78-CEEA-4718-9C60-F2FCE7651D46.png
    783.2 KB · Views: 99

bgmshrm

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I have been looking off and on since I received my truck for air helper bags for the rear coils. There have been products out there for the ‘19 Classic models as they are the same as the ‘18 and previous but not the all new ‘19. However, have not seen any for the all new ‘19 till now. Has anyone else seen any? Here is what I found just now.
Suspension Connection website has the Air Lift 1000HD with a 2100# capacity for the ‘all new’ ‘19 Ram 1500. Part #60828
Listed for around $117usd

Thanks!
the nice thing about those is its easier to use on a lifted truck .

19llhpb

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Any suggestions? I had the air lift 1000 bags installed some time ago. I also have a lift block on top of the coil so installer had to drill a hole through the block for the air line. After lots of time and many tries we just can’t keep the line from pinching with suspension travel. Cannot get the bags on the ‘19 to work with a lift block. Can’t get blocks for the bottom of the spring either. Geuss I am bagless:LOL:. Anyone have experience with the small coil spacers that install between the coil rings that you can get from most auto stores for around $10-&15? Saw those awhile back and just curious.

Livinfast85

Reaction score
Any suggestions? I had the air lift 1000 bags installed some time ago. I also have a lift block on top of the coil so installer had to drill a hole through the block for the air line. After lots of time and many tries we just can’t keep the line from pinching with suspension travel. Cannot get the bags on the ‘19 to work with a lift block. Can’t get blocks for the bottom of the spring either. Geuss I am bagless:LOL:. Anyone have experience with the small coil spacers that install between the coil rings that you can get from most auto stores for around $10-&15? Saw those awhile back and just curious.

Can you put a 90° quick connect and run the air line between the coil?

Livinfast85

Reaction score
We did try that, where the line had to come out at the top side of the coil the line did pinch in the coil with normal driving. Thanks though(y)

Can you post a pic of the setup as to see where its pinching and how you have it run?

Richaaaard

Reaction score
Did u find a solution ?
I have the same problem, thinking of welding the spacers to the frame and leaving the screw hole in the middle of the coil spacer to pass the air line !??

chois

Reaction score
Why not just drill a port through the block and thread it for a fitting on top and bottom.
Or machine a lager hole and just run the line through it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/