5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Air Dam

MJP

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I recently mangled the plastic front air dam on my 2019 Limited. I bought one from a local dealer and it looks a bit different than the one on my truck. The original dam is straight across the bottom but the new one has sort of a cut out for lack of a better term. The parts guy matched the part to my VIN. I googled 2019 nose and every picture I have seen has the same one that came on my truck. I don’t know if it matters but the new part was made in Canada. Anyone know why the new one would be different?
Thanks

Biga

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I recently mangled the plastic front air dam on my 2019 Limited. I bought one from a local dealer and it looks a bit different than the one on my truck. The original dam is straight across the bottom but the new one has sort of a cut out for lack of a better term. The parts guy matched the part to my VIN. I googled 2019 nose and every picture I have seen has the same one that came on my truck. I don’t know if it matters but the new part was made in Canada. Anyone know why the new one would be different?
Thanks
They changed the design sometime in late 2019. I had to get a new front bumper after a fender bender and I too got the new design air dam with the replacement.

MJP

Ram Guru
Reaction score
They changed the design sometime in late 2019. I had to get a new front bumper after a fender bender and I too got the new design air dam with the replacement.
Ahhh. Gotcha. Thanks for the info. Much appreciated.

Users who are viewing this thread