5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Air Bag Reviews (Timber Grove or others?)

Dragonmaster13

Reaction score
called canadian distributor yesterday , $658 taxs included .then you have to add on shipping about $40 through canada post.
So I was actually a little low in my all in price guesstimation. Man we get robbed up here, costs 85% more than ordering in the US, even though our postal costs are the same and our exchange rate is hovering around $1.36 CDN for every USD or +36%. So much for free trade.

donnymac250

Reaction score
ok so i actually bought a 2021 1500 kit today .it was $691 shipped to my door in bc canada .bought from princeton auto repair in ontario canada

donnymac250

Reaction score
So I was actually a little low in my all in price guesstimation. Man we get robbed up here, costs 85% more than ordering in the US, even though our postal costs are the same and our exchange rate is hovering around $1.36 CDN for every USD or +36%. So much for free trade.
yup i agree .

donnymac250

Reaction score
yup i agree .
my buddy put airlift 5000 ultimate version with the metal woven hoses last week .he paid about $50 cheaper then mine from lowriders out near vancouver area .but have to grind off mount joints and drill a hole in the frame for a bolt .he said it was a pretty easy instal

Another Money Pit

Reaction score
Question for anybody that has added any airbags to the back springs of their truck. I have the Airlift 1000 already on and I am going to add a 1" Spacer to the top of the spring for the Rough Country 3.5 lift kit. So my question is where do I run the airline then, right now it goes out through the top of the spring hole but with the Spacer on top, that hole gets filled with an adapter that fits into the 1" Spacer on top. Should I just run the airline out the top coil or drill a hole in the Spacer and run it through there. Any help??

Bt10

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I use Timbren SES, this will be my second truck to use them - for all 1500 to HD trucks front and rear. The reasons . I installed them and forget them. No Air. Truck stays level when I Tow the 5th wheel. I'm not trying to change your mind, just another option for those who are interested.

This is on a Ford but it gives you a good idea

My truck with Timbrens - approx. 1200 plus pounds in the box. View attachment 14571
I also went with Sumosprings on my last truck and this truck. They are a little softer than Timbrens, but same idea.

What am I looking at in your last pic? Does your pinbox turn at the top, and is solid at the normal fifth wheel location? I have the same box, so questions...

Users who are viewing this thread