5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Aggressive Pricing.....

Mason1217

Reaction score
https://www.lalondechryslerdodgejeepram.com/

Ok, so this dealership is in Imlay City, Michigan and they are advertising HEAVY on the radio here. Their ads tout “aggressive pricing” and they even go as far as to say “I don’t care if I lose 2 or 3 grand on a deal, I’ll do whatever it takes because taking a little loss is worth getting a customer for life” and “I’ ll beat ANYBODY anywhere on exact equipped vehicles, we are in business to sell cars, not sit on them”
Now granted, what else would they advertise right? But here is what I know, the owner, Rich LaLonde just purchased this dealership and has only owned it for about 2 months and word on the street is that he bought the former Milnes Chrysler dealership and inventory for a steal, so maybe he actually can afford to take small hits on inventory? Also, he owns a Kia dealership and went as far as to buy his own finance company to approve whoever he wants and move inventory and that Kia dealership moves a ton of inventory.
Just putting this out there on the chance he can actually compete and in hopes of maybe saving some of you guys and gals on here a few bucks.
I have no association with the owner or either dealerships, in fact I’ve never set foot in either one or even when it was owned by the former person, just taking a shot here that maybe some of you folks can get a great deal. Take care all, happy price hunting and let’s buy some Rams!! Profit sharing is coming soon :LOL:

Lonestar21

Reaction score
Nothing special with the pricing I’ve seen better discounts out there. As far as they are willing to lose money thats a lie no way to keep a business afloat doing that lol

I know my local dealership is a “high volume” dealership so gives higher dealer discounts+ The qualifying Rebates and they make money of how many cars they sell.

Mason1217

Reaction score
I know I know, I had all the same thoughts, but I thought if there was even a chance someone on here could get a good deal I’d be a jerk not to at least mention it and put it out there.

Users who are viewing this thread